Author Topic: Cross sell for KDFW  (Read 5290 times)

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Cross sell for KDFW
« on: August 06, 2010, 09:25:40 pm »
Umberto,

I just went to the "Buy Online" page because I was planning to get DWF and JFK at the same time, but the cross sell option to get a discount doens't seem to be working for KDFW. I downloaded and installed JFK the other day when I was asking you those questions about it, but I was waiting for DFW to come out so that I could use the cross sell to get a discount.

Please advise.

Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cross sell for KDFW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 09:33:00 pm »
Sorry, the cross-sell option wasn't enabled for the Web page (it was active when purchasing from inside FS).

However, don't hold your KDFW purchase, we are going to announce a better promotion for KDFW purchasers, with an higher discount than the normal cross-sell, for a limited time. So, you can safely buy KDFW now, you'll get a better deal on other sceneries than cross-sell.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Cross sell for KDFW
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 09:40:42 pm »
Sorry, the cross-sell option wasn't enabled for the Web page (it was active when purchasing from inside FS).

However, don't hold your KDFW purchase, we are going to announce a better promotion for KDFW purchasers, with an higher discount than the normal cross-sell, for a limited time. So, you can safely buy KDFW now, you'll get a better deal on other sceneries than cross-sell.

OK, thanks for the info. I will go ahead and pay for DFW today then and wait for the announcement.

Regards