Author Topic: KLAS jetways vanished (maybe AES 2.10 update caused it?)  (Read 6396 times)

phantomflyer

KLAS jetways vanished (maybe AES 2.10 update caused it?)
« on: March 25, 2011, 01:24:11 pm »
Hello folks,
I just installed (updated) my AES to the latest version 2.10 (I run both FS9 and FSX in WIN7x64 environment with no problems until now). I went to start a flight in fs9 from KLAS last night to notice all the jetways have vanished (they are cut off flat near the terminals and don't have the extension to any of the aircraft). I can't say for certain that AES2.10 update did this or not because I didn't use KLAS for a couple of months, but when I did use it with AES 2.08, all the jetways were there. I'm at a loss here. Any suggestions would be helpful. BTW- It's been a long time since I updated the managers/sceneries themselves (I purchased almost every scenery you guys make - is there a way to easily check what airport version(s) I have in each simulator?) and wonder if updating may help?

Regards,
Bill Alexander
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 01:35:24 pm by phantomflyer »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAS jetways vanished (maybe AES 2.10 update caused it?)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 02:00:29 pm »
Jetways are not handled in by the Addon Manager so, everything related to it being updated or not installed, doesn't apply to jetways.

AES is surely able to cause jetways to disappear, since it's supposed to exclude them, in order to replace with its own. Since you said they work in AES 2.08 and stopped working with AES 2.10, it's clearly something related to the update.

In fact, there's a thread on Aerosoft forum, with a fix for KLAS:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=43472

phantomflyer

Re: KLAS jetways vanished (maybe AES 2.10 update caused it?)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 07:48:36 am »
Many thanks for that. I was just about to go to the Aerosoft site, but you saved me from that!  ;D