Author Topic: Troubles with serial registration  (Read 6345 times)

MJDykas

Troubles with serial registration
« on: July 11, 2010, 03:15:18 am »
   I just purchased the Phantom the other day. I downloaded the loader as required. I installed the file and started FS2004. I selected the Cloud9 Phantom and it thens loads up.  When the plane finally loads it tells me my trial period is starting. I then hit the ALT key and go into Add on menu, select cloud9, phantom, and select enter serial #. When I do that my screen goes black. I have to minimize fs2004 by hitting the windows key.  At that point I see a little box telling me to type in my serial. I copy the serial directly from my proof of purchase email, and paste it in and hit enter. The box goes away, but when I try and get back to FS2004 my screen is again black. Sometimes I can can get the FS2004 top menu bar back on, but it will not allow me to select anything, when I do it just locks up again.  I'm running windows 7 64 bit. Everything else works fine in FS2004. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I would like to get the F104 too, but first I need to get this Phantom working

Thanks
                                                                                                                             Mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Troubles with serial registration
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 10:20:21 am »
As explained in the Cloud9 and FSDT installation manuals, when doing the registration, it's best to put FS9 into Windowed mode (ALT+Enter), because on some video drivers have trouble displaying a standard Windows dialog box in Full screen. You can go back to Full screen after the registration.

MJDykas

Re: Troubles with serial registration
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 01:52:24 pm »
Thank You !!!       It was my fault for not reading the instructions, everything works fine now.