Author Topic: gangway missing  (Read 12937 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gangway missing
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 12:58:26 pm »
Please, read again my previous message. It's not a problem of the scenery, there's nothing to fix in the scenery. The problem is caused by ANOTHER scenery OR (if you use AES) by a problem in its installation.

To fix problems caused by OTHER sceneries, you need to download and use the free FSX Airport Scanner program to find AFCAD duplicates for LSGG and remove them.

The FSX Airport Scanner can be downloaded from here:

http://www.scruffyduckscenery.co.uk/

Click on the "Download Center" button.

nico1900x

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 01:43:22 pm »
Hello virtual,

ok thank you but I use with it ever but I do not know how to obtain duplicates if to remove them for LSGG same risk I do not know your software FSX airport scanner  ::) :'( .... for I am an amateur computer! You understand me ... I even sent your forum aeorsoft you gave me the explanation before.

Cordially

nico1900x

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 02:30:21 pm »
I'm sorry, but I can't understand you entirely. The FSX Airport Scanner it's not a program we made, it's a freeware utility designed to find AFCAD duplicates for any airport, that can cause problems like missing jetways for example.

If the FSX Airport scanner finds a duplicate, it's usually safe to remove it. As long as you don't remove the LSGG AFCAD in the fsdreamteam\LSGG folder, or the default one, the airport should work normally.

It's not clear or not if you use AES, because if you do, it's possible the issue might have been caused by a problem installing it. In this case, you need to refer to the Aerosoft forum.

As I've said, missing Jetways can ONLY be caused by ANOTHER scenery in conflict OR by a problem installing AES (if you use it), nothing else can exclude a jetway in FSX.