Author Topic: GSX pro and Horizon mode for Latin VFR A319ceo parking brake error  (Read 133 times)

Art69

Hello

So I install A319ceo from Latin VFR with Horizon mod, and no matter what GSX continue to say: you need to set parking brake to request services. I try everything: to create a plane profile not at the gate, so in this way GSX open, but no luck. Try to download GSX profile from Horizon guys and also, put in Virtuali/airplane forlder, but no luck!. My GSX is up to date, but I'm going crazy only with this plane: A319ceo. Please help, I don't know what to do!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX pro and Horizon mode for Latin VFR A319ceo parking brake error
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 11:33:46 pm »
You need to be sure the Parking brakes test variable on the airplane profile is set to the custom variable used by the airplane.

Art69

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 06:33:11 am »
And how can I check is set to custom variables? I don understand what you refer to. Can you please explain what I have to do step by step? Thank you.

Art69

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 07:52:10 am »
And how can I check is set to custom variables? I don understand what you refer to. Can you please explain what I have to do step by step? Thank you.

Never mind! Solve it. This do the trick : (L:A32NX_PARK_BRAKE_LEVER_POS,number)(A:BRAKE PARKING POSITION,bool) || ||
It was in the manual GSX. Now everything works as it should.