Author Topic: FS Labs wrong number of passengers  (Read 933 times)

dlh716

Re: FS Labs wrong number of passengers
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2024, 11:04:11 pm »
Do you have something to check the value of the LVariable yourself, like Lorby's Axes and Ohs or FSUIPC? You might be able to monitor the value of FSDT_GSX_NUMPASSENGERS, and see if it ever gets set correctly and/or, when it goes back to 0.

I have FSUIPC (unregistered version). How can I use it to check the value of the variable?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2024, 04:36:23 pm »
I have FSUIPC (unregistered version). How can I use it to check the value of the variable?

I have no idea, I don't use FSUIPC, I only know it *can* be used to check LVariables, but I don't know how and if the feature is available in the unregistered version. Clearly, a question for FSUIPC support.

dlh716

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2024, 05:35:39 pm »
I just discovered something.

When I load my flight on P3D with the FS Labs A32X and request boarding via the FS Labs MCDU (as usual), there is no "Number of passengers provided by addon" line in the log file and there is the "FSDT_GSX_NUMPASSENGERS is 0" line (see attached log 1).

Now, after requesting Boarding, I click on "Restart Couatl". I wait. Once Couatl has restarted, I request boarding again via the MCDU (as before). But this time I have the following lines:
FSDT_GSX_NUMPASSENGERS is 156
Number of passengers provided by addon is 156

(see attached log 2).

I've tried several times and it's the same every time. It doesn't work on the initial launch. But after a boarding request and a restart of Couatl, it recognizes the number of pax provided by FS Labs.
However, it doesn't work if I restart Couatl before a first boarding request.

Does this give you any clues or ideas?

srcooke

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2024, 03:53:38 pm »
After the updated of 31st March I have the same issue in P3Dv5 with FSL A320.

GSX is not getting the pax load ( 123pax ) from the aircraft which was working perfectly yesterday. Simbrief is not used.

You have to restart couatl to recover the introduced problem.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 03:56:34 pm by srcooke »
Regards
Stephen Cooke