Author Topic: KLAS will not unlock, stays in trial mode  (Read 4186 times)

country4life

KLAS will not unlock, stays in trial mode
« on: May 26, 2010, 02:59:59 pm »
I have had FSDreamteam KLAS for a while now, and it was once installed on my XPS 630. It ran almost perfectly (buildings would disappear when about 5miles from the airport). Anyways, I have just upgraded my system to an Alienware aurora alx: 384gb solid state drives in raid 0, 12gb 1600mhz ddr3 ram, Intel I7 930 2.80ghz overclocked to 4.1ghz, Nvidia gtx 295 1.8gb, and all the other bells and whistles, oh and the operating system is Windows 7 Ultimate edition 64bit. The game im running is FSX with Acceleration. The problem im having is when I reinstalled my KLAS scenery again and then tried to install my registration code, it still didnt take me out of trial mode. No matter what I tried, it didnt register the scenery for me as it did on my old system. Does the registration key expire? needs to be unlocked? etc,.. I get a pop up after about 5 minutes stating that the trial period is over and then all of the buildings disappear. If anyone knows of a possible fix, please respond. I have all of my necessary purchase info, if needed by the dreamteam techs.

country4life

Re: KLAS will not unlock, stays in trial mode
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 03:28:15 pm »
Never mind on this topic, I figured it out....If anyone is having this problem, just simply remove the scenery and run a registry cleaner (I used Winaso registry cleaner) and then reinstall the scenery and what do you know, everything is all well now. I dont know what could have caused this the first time, since i dont have any firewall running or any antivirus program installed as of now, but it is running fine now....L8r