Author Topic: P3Dv5 Number of cargo trailers after latest update  (Read 194 times)

alexvs

P3Dv5 Number of cargo trailers after latest update
« on: March 19, 2024, 04:00:32 pm »
Hi,

I've updated to the latest GSX2 version. I saw in that update that in GSX PRO (MSFS) the number of cargo trailers is calculated from the simbrief flightplan. I thought this would not affect the GSX use in P3Dv5. Before the upgrade I had 3 or more cargo trailers. Now I only have 2. Every time. Even I have 20 passengers (ex A320) of 366 (ex A35X). Am I doing something wrong to have this GSX behaviour after the last update?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: P3Dv5 Number of cargo trailers after latest update
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 04:15:58 pm »
How many passengers do you have set within the airplane before you call GSX.
Captain Kevin

alexvs

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 07:15:08 pm »
Hi,

Do you mean "before I do the CTRL + F12" and choose the menu option "boarding"? When I call GSX I let GSX calculate it, and override that number in the green bar in the screen. For your information, when do that and I have chosen the ground force operator, I already have 2 cargo trailers. Normaly before the upgrade I have 3, and for cargo aircraft 6 trailers. And than when they return to the airplane with the cargo on the trailers there are only 2 loaded intead of the 6 loaded trailers before the upgrade. Strange, isn't it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 08:22:46 pm »
The upgrade is supposed to have a variable number of carts, and the current version of the manual clearly explains how the calculation is made. Yes, it applies to P3D as well.