Author Topic: GSX profile for ATR72-600  (Read 154 times)

Lawrence

GSX profile for ATR72-600
« on: March 18, 2024, 04:36:24 am »
Hi

Just wondering if you have a solution for this issue. I noticed this mostly after the latest ATR update that went on perhaps about a month and half ago. I am playing the game on PC and noticed that regardless of the ATR 72-600 simbrief profile selected (i have a few available on simbrief). Few downloaded from flightsim.to plus the Asobo native. Once I start MSFS2020 I get the notification that my simbrief selection does not match the plane selected. This only happens on ATR 72-600. For the 42-600 or 72-600 Highline variant I don’t have this problem.

Tried several profiles I was able to find for the 72-600 and they all seem to behave the same.
I am attaching below some snapshots for my available atr72 profiles available inside Simbrief plus the error I receive once the MSFS is launched

I have the latest version of GSX Pro installed 2.9.5

I have contacted Simbrief support about this issue and was told to contact you

Appreciate your help wiht this matter

Thank you
Lawrence

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX profile for ATR72-600
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 03:48:03 pm »
I am attaching below some snapshots for my available atr72 profiles available inside Simbrief plus the error I receive once the MSFS is launched

If you didn't cut the top part of the screenshot, which showed a much more detailed message about which icao code has been found in your Simbrief plan and which icao code the airplane you are flyin, it would have been way easier to explain why they don't match.