Author Topic: Steps not working  (Read 138 times)

olivers1989

Steps not working
« on: March 15, 2024, 11:35:09 pm »
Hello!

I have the latest Version of GSX Pro installed and i have the problem, that no Steps moving to my Aircraft (all Aircrafts) ... Jetways are fully working .... i didnt find the failure.... need help please

pete_auau

Re: Steps not working
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 06:06:19 am »
might  save  you time not much to go on  here, need  more  info  which airport  and  what gate  etc   did  it  have a jetway or  not, or were  you at  a  stand  and  requested  stairs  and  didnt  arrive

olivers1989

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 08:49:53 am »
I have this problem at all airports... there is not a specific one ..... all airports and all aircrafts....

this problem is existing since i had installed GSX for P3D too.... but i deinstalled it for P3D because P3D is not longer installed ....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 10:45:48 pm »
And again, without a precise description of the problem, it's impossible to say what the problem really is. Like which airplane is used, if you have a custom profile for it, which scenery, if you have a custom profile for the airport. Everything.

Please don't repeat "all airports and all aircrafts", it's just not possible. Maybe you meant "the few airports and the few aircraft I tried" but, without knowing all the details, it's impossible for us to help you.