Author Topic: GSX Error- Airport or Parking is isolated no ground services available  (Read 164 times)

Madmapper2244

Hello

I am brand new to GSX Pro and MSFS.  I recently downloaded WSSS (Singapore) Airport and have been getting this same error over and over. The error is airport (or parking) is isolated no ground services available. I searched for answers online about how to fix this, but I am having difficulty understanding what I need to do.  Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?  I am hesitant to purchase anymore payware airports. I really do love what GSX Pro brings to MSFS.  It is an outstanding program that does a great job in increasing the immersion in the sim.

Thank you!

David

pete_auau

Hello

I am brand new to GSX Pro and MSFS.  I recently downloaded WSSS (Singapore) Airport and have been getting this same error over and over. The error is airport (or parking) is isolated no ground services available. I searched for answers online about how to fix this, but I am having difficulty understanding what I need to do.  Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?  I am hesitant to purchase anymore payware airports. I really do love what GSX Pro brings to MSFS.  It is an outstanding program that does a great job in increasing the immersion in the sim.

Thank you!

David
https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=28738.0

looks like your issue