Author Topic: small probleme !!  (Read 5519 times)

debutant

small probleme !!
« on: May 20, 2010, 01:02:14 pm »
hello, here I installed the airport in Hawaii, and here is the problem I have! Yet the airport has been declared and I have activated the key! so I do not know what to do, thank you in advance for your help  !
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 01:47:41 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: small probleme !!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 01:48:45 pm »
Look here for image posting suggestions:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3076.0

debutant

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 04:06:27 pm »
ok I understand, but this does not rule my problem, I bought and installed all your addons, and I have a problem with the stage of hawaii, so I've posted the sreen to show you thank you help me !!
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3145/fs92010052011332903.png

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 04:32:38 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 04:37:29 pm »
Ok, I've had to edit your post again...please, please, DO NOT use the [img] tag for pictures, especially since you posted a .PNG image, which is much larger than a JPG. As the previous post suggested, use the [url] tag OR the "Attach" function of the forum.

However, you picture seems to show you have other sceneries for the area. Be sure you have PHNL at the top of the Scenery Library, which is of course where the installer automatically puts it by default.

Also, check you don't have another AFCAD for PHNL airport, which might excluding ours. They usually come with AI Traffic packages, like My Traffic or similar.

Under FS9, you can use the AFCAD utility program to check how many files for PHNL you have. You should have only 2: the MS default scenery, which is a file usually named AP*xxxxx.BGL that is located in the default scenery folder, and the one we supply with PHNL, which is in the fsdreamteam folder. If you have more, remove all the extra.