Author Topic: Unable to register PHNL  (Read 4563 times)

nate_606

Unable to register PHNL
« on: May 10, 2010, 02:21:51 am »
Hi there,

I downloaded PHNL off your website.  I then opened the .exe file which auto loaded onto my computer. It then attempted to download updates off the web at the end and proceeded to freeze on the download window.  I could confirm the files had downloaded and were located in the FSdreamteam folder within my FS9 directory.   I can also confirm that in the settings under scenery, PHNL is at the top of the list.   I then loaded FS9 and proceeded to the addon menu.  PHNL is not listed in the scenery options, therefore there was nothing to click onto so I could register.   I can confirm the jetways were there, however no terminals.

Is there any anyway I can manually register the software, or is there something I need to do to enable auto register?

Look forward to your response.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 03:12:25 am by nate_606 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to register PHNL
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 10:46:14 am »
It then attempted to download updates off the web at the end and proceeded to freeze on the download window.

This is not right and, it's probably caused by a firewall product that is interfering. Turn off any firewall, or check that online access to the setup.exe is granted.

I could confirm the files had downloaded and were located in the FSdreamteam folder within my FS9 directory.

Sorry not. That's not enough: if the setup was frozen when downloading, the most crucial files are missing, and the scenery won't work. Repeat the above step until you get the installation to fully complete.

PHNL is not listed in the scenery options, therefore there was nothing to click onto so I could register.

Which only confirms what I'm saying, that crucial files weren't installed. That's why you can't register and PHNL is not listed, and also why it doesn't work.