Author Topic: FS9 KLAS under Windows 7 64bit  (Read 5546 times)

planephysician

FS9 KLAS under Windows 7 64bit
« on: May 09, 2010, 06:10:55 am »
I am having a problem getting the FS9 version of KLAS to work. It appears to have installed properly but when I go to register it after putting in the code it just sits there. I could walk away for hours and nothing. When I try and get back into FS9 I can't. I have to quit FS9 then restart it. Then I get the message that I am running the "Trial" version of KLAS. I am using Windows 7 64bit OS. I have tried installing it as the Administrator and as a regular user. Any idea?? Thanks in advance. Dave

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FS9 KLAS under Windows 7 64bit
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 03:45:32 pm »
It appears to have installed properly but when I go to register it after putting in the code it just sits there.

Could be simply due to the fact you are trying to register in Full Screen mode and, as explained on the installation guide (fsdt_install_guide.pdf, page 15 - "Activating your serial number" ), is best to register in Windowed mode instead ?

The program hasn't probably locked up, it's just that its registration window has gone behind the FS9 main screen. This won't happen in Windowed mode.