Products Support > Zurich V2 for MSFS

LSZH FSLTL-Traffic

(1/1)

Yapoyapo2:
Good day.

I really love flying from LSZH since it is my homebase. But unfortunately I‘m a bit sad because of the parking spots. If I adjust the wingspan of some planes in FSLTL then I can see about 7 longhaul planes parked in gate A (altough its a gate for short haul planes), while in gate E (which is actually a long haul gate) I can only see 1-2 longhaul planes. This is a pretty immersionkiller for me. Is there no possible way that you could adapt some gate sizes? Or is there a way I can improve this thing on my own and how?

It would be awesome if you could help me with my problem:(. I would love to see Gate E full of long haul planes. I know you haven‘t an influence on how the traffic will behave due to the limitations of the flightsimulator but at other airports like KEWR, KBOS, KJFK etc. the parking spots for the traffic seems to be closer to the reality. So please help me, the smallest adjustment & clue would be helpful.

Kind regards.

virtuali:

--- Quote ---s there no possible way that you could adapt some gate sizes?
--- End quote ---

Of all the 17 gates on Terminal A, the largest has a radius of 25 mt, some are 22, some 23 and one is 18.

Most heavy airplanes have larger wingspans:

A330/340 = 60.0 mt (parking radius > 30)
B787 = 60.0 mt (parking radius > 30)
A350 = 64.75 mt (parking radius > 32.37)
B777 = 64.8 mt (parking radius > 32.4)
B747 = 68.0 m (paring radius > 34)

I don't know how FSLTL logic works but, if it uses the same as GSX (your wingspan must be lower than double the radius), it shouldn't have placed any heavy airplane on Gates A.  Are you sure those you see are placed by FSLTL and not, for example, automatically by MSFS using its own (usually questionable) logic?

Yapoyapo2:
No I‘m not sure about that, but with AIG it worked a bit better. But is there a way to define a minimum wingspan for the Gate E, so no smaller planes can spawn there? Is there something I can do about it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version