Author Topic: Ground Showing Through Concrete  (Read 5286 times)

Kelleymoe

Ground Showing Through Concrete
« on: May 05, 2010, 05:00:03 am »
Today, I departed Gate E5 and headed towards Rwy 19L.  As I approached the end of the runway, the ground turned from concrete color to green (as seen from the cockpit).  I thought maybe my a/c lights were interfering so I turned them off and still green.  I lined up on the rwy and everything was green around the a/c. Even the markings disappeared as I taxied.  Once I started down the runway, everything turned back to concrete color.  If I used the spot view, everything was fine.  It only happened from the cockpit view and at this area.

Any idea what's causing this?  I don't have any other KLAS AFCADs or scenery installed.

Thanks,

Mike Franks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground Showing Through Concrete
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 11:43:46 am »
Any idea what's causing this?  I don't have any other KLAS AFCADs or scenery installed.

The only thing that can cause this, is another scenery. Either it's an AFCAD, or it's a mesh. You might have a conflicting AFCAD, even if you haven't installed yourself, since they usually come with AI Traffic packages, like My Traffic or similar.

I assume, of course, you have the current version of KLAS  (1.1)

Kelleymoe

Re: Ground Showing Through Concrete
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 02:12:42 am »
Thank you for the advice.  I've checked and I can't find another KLAS AFCAD.  I bought KLAS last Friday, so I'm assuming it's 1.1.  I'll start deactivating scenery until I figure out what's interferring.

Mike Franks