Author Topic: GSX WILL NOT INSTALL\GSX.ZIP WILL ALWAYS CORRUPT  (Read 413 times)

csv1996

GSX WILL NOT INSTALL\GSX.ZIP WILL ALWAYS CORRUPT
« on: November 18, 2023, 05:39:15 pm »
So I did have steam edition installed, and all appeared to work but found steam to be too limiting on fact that not all addons would work as some needed the service packs to be installed which you cannot do with steam, so I uninstalled steam version and reinstalled cd version.  Seems like no matter what I do at best through a combination of things not sure what I do, I can eventually get gsx to show up in addon menu, but no working jetways.  If I try and uninstall sode v8.1 and go to prior, eventually I can get sode to show up in menu bar, but never 8.1.  I will also note if I uninstall all FSDREAMTEAM products, clear temp files and do use a force switch on the gsx installer, it will usually install, but with no jetways which at this point I could live with, however as soon as I reinstall the addon sceneries, gsx goes away and cannot get it back.  Also please note I have disabled all firewall and antivirus, which only using default Microsoft security and defender but also went into safemode with networking and still got the gsx.zip is corrupted message, I will also note that if I check to see if gsx in menu, that is the only time it shows up is after install with gsx.zip corrupted.  Does anyone have any ideas here.  I cannot for the life of me figure out how that file would or could be getting corrupted with no live scan or antivirus or firewall running and even in safe mode.

I am using 13th gen I913900k, 32 ddr5 and a nvidia 4070ti oc

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX WILL NOT INSTALL\GSX.ZIP WILL ALWAYS CORRUPT
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 04:27:33 pm »
Please provide some screenshot indicating on which files the error happens.