Author Topic: Addon Manager/FS9 Does Not Activate Properly - Followed All Instructions Here  (Read 2712 times)

wimica01

Dear fsdt,

I recently bought a new Win11 gaming machine, and have ported my FS9 stuff over to it. I ran intro trouble with FSDT activation, so I did some research here, reinstalled my sceneries, and installed the addon manager from the FSDT FS9 page LAST. Nevertheless, when I start FS9, I get a prompt to activate and it goes straight to esellerate, which is defunct. When I close out of that process, FS9 reports my key is active, but on the next startup it prompts to activate again. This happens as well for LAX, ORD, and Hawaii 1 and 2.

What is the solution here? Should I delete everything and start over? Should I send my keys to FSDT and there is something that can be done on that end? Kindly advise, this has become a bit frustrating.

Thank you in advance.

tandccongos

Disable AV and FW when adding FSDT sceneries

garyghostrider

Never needed the solution offered here before as AV and FW had no issues with installation. For the record I have tried the solutions offered on this problem and the "fix" does not work no matter how many times I try,and always using the latest installers, and the addon manager installed last. Everytime I start FS2004 I am prompted to register the scenery with the servers but it defaults back to trying to register with the Esellerate servers. My suggestion is to convert the old esellerate licenses to new ones that your current servers will accept. Either that or just make the FS2004 legacy installations freeware and not tied to authentication. Support for problems in FS2004 is a fraction of what it once was because of age and that is understandable but good customer service for valuable old customers has no time limits.