Products Support > Houston KIAH Support FSX/P3D

Jetways not Connecting to Aircraft

(1/1)

grimsbee5:
For example, I have FSDT KIAH. Looks great.
I have added a few parking places and adjusted the size of several parking slots.
After doing this and compiling using ADE 1.78, the jetways do not move and will not attach to any aircraft.

If I go revert back to the original KIAH_AIP_FSDT.bgl for KIAH, the jetways attach to all aircraft.
I should also mention I am using default P3Dv4.5 jetways.

I intend to use the SODE jetways at some point but find the above issue to be troublesome and would like to solve it first before moving on.

I would appreciate any thoughts. Thank you.

grimsbee5:
Update: This was at FSDT KIAH where after editing/customizing KIAH by adding a few parking places with ADE 1.78.

Jetways would not dock to AI aircraft after editing airport.

ADE assigns its own file name, eg: KIAH_ADEP4_ADE_xxx.bgl

I usually add a date and assign a number, eg; KIAH_ADEP4_ADE_110823-1.bgl

When I did this, compiled the file, and then copied the file to the KIAH scenery folder the jetways would not animate.

I changed my file name back to the original file name; KIAH_AIP_FSDT.bgl (with my changes) - and low and behold the jetways all docked to AI aircraft.

I am using default jetways.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: grimsbee5 on November 09, 2023, 02:39:30 am ---I changed my file name back to the original file name; KIAH_AIP_FSDT.bgl (with my changes) - and low and behold the jetways all docked to AI aircraft.
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's to be expected, if you want to edit a file, always use the original name in the installation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version