Author Topic: 2 Problems  (Read 5238 times)

cfeli

2 Problems
« on: May 03, 2010, 02:09:59 am »
I just installed PHNL and it looks great.  However I am having 2 problems:
  • The ILS frequencies and direction are no longer listed when I select PHNL from the FSX map.  All other info is there.
  • Even when I am in a 747 parked at a heavy gate, the only runways that is gives me for takeoff is 4R (the only alternate available is a water runway). Shouldn't I get sent to 8R? I've tried changing the wind direction but no change.

Thanks

Charlie - KSBP

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 2 Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 11:14:29 am »
The ILS frequencies and direction are no longer listed when I select PHNL from the FSX map.  All other info is there.

They all works just fine here.

If you don't see them, it might be due to another AFCAD in conflict. They usually come with AI Traffic packages. If you have another AFCAD for PHNL, which is not default and it's not ours, remove it.

Even when I am in a 747 parked at a heavy gate, the only runways that is gives me for takeoff is 4R (the only alternate available is a water runway). Shouldn't I get sent to 8R? I've tried changing the wind direction but no change.

Works just fine here. I've tried setting 24 kts of wind from 102 deg, and it gave me 8L.

Of course, if you have another AFCAD in conflict, anything might happen so, the runway selection might be affected by it.

cfeli

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 05:35:20 pm »
I could not find any other AFCADs other than the deafult.

This what I get when I disable the FSDT PHNL:

http://mysite.verizon.net/cfelix/filedownload/PHNL_Map_1.JPG

When I enable the scenery I get:

http://mysite.verizon.net/cfelix/filedownload/PHNL_Map_2.JPG

Charlie
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 05:50:09 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 06:35:16 pm »
That screenshot is not the plain Map View, it's the Facility Info, which is a sub-screen of the Map view.

The ILS are show in Map view. You don't see them in Facility info, because the PHNL AFCAD doesn't contain them because, since the runways are exactly in the same position of the default one and ILS hasn't changed from the default, we haven't included, so they are taken from the default, which is why the MAP view show them, but not the Facility Info.

It's just a cosmetic issue because, the ILS actually works in the sim.