Author Topic: Problems after Pushback  (Read 2556 times)

Joggu

Re: Problems after Pushback
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2023, 12:45:45 pm »
I updated GSX today and the problem is still here.

This problem does not occur with the pushback rise, but then I have other problems …

flyerone

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2023, 04:03:06 pm »
Try to do a Live Update now, if you were using Quickedit, we fixed a problem with the simulation being stopped when exiting Quickedit.

Umberto thanks for your help. I’m out for work till 10/11th of December. So I can test it right now but I really appreciate you’ve corrected the bug. Once I’m back at home I’ll check it out.
Mean while I hope all the other members which has reported the same problem and are reading this post could try before my return and send the report if the new update get work now. Thanks!

flyerone

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2023, 09:15:17 pm »

This problem does not occur with the pushback rise, but then I have other problems …

Are you using quick edit to set the correct position before push? Because I usually using it.

Joggu

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2023, 11:07:08 am »

Are you using quick edit to set the correct position before push? Because I usually using it.

No, I use normally the standard left or right pushback.

flyerone

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2023, 09:47:43 am »

So using the Left or Right option the bug still persist? Please try the Quickedit if works, because if that fix it only the quickedit but without testing the others option I think they work like a joke.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2023, 04:15:24 pm »
So using the Left or Right option the bug still persist? Please try the Quickedit if works, because if that fix it only the quickedit but without testing the others option I think they work like a joke.No, I use normally the standard left or right pushback.

I don't know what you are trying to say with "work like a joke". As I've said, the bug we fixed two releases ago, was happening ONLY at the end of QuickEdit. Left/Right worked before, and it's working now, together with QuickEdit, of course.

flyerone

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2023, 08:14:50 pm »
So using the Left or Right option the bug still persist? Please try the Quickedit if works, because if that fix it only the quickedit but without testing the others option I think they work like a joke.No, I use normally the standard left or right pushback.

I don't know what you are trying to say with "work like a joke". As I've said, the bug we fixed two releases ago, was happening ONLY at the end of QuickEdit. Left/Right worked before, and it's working now, together with QuickEdit, of course.

We’ve to ask the user Joggu which as reporter the trouble persistent and who is not replying any more.
So once I’m back from work I’ll test it and I’ll let you know.

Joggu

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2023, 12:41:48 pm »
@flyerone I answered your first question already and I don't understand your other post either, so I can't answer you ...
I also don't have the time to test something that I don't normally use!

So I can only say that even after I started the Live Updater today, the problem still persists with a normal pushback to the left or right.

flyerone

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2023, 02:24:03 pm »
@flyerone I answered your first question already and I don't understand your other post either, so I can't answer you ...
I also don't have the time to test something that I don't normally use!

So I can only say that even after I started the Live Updater today, the problem still persists with a normal pushback to the left or right.

Which means that they just checked and fixed the quickedit but not the normal left and right pushback.

But let me tell you something: you started this post without specify you normally using the pushback with only the left and right function, which instead I did it. I think is important to give more precise indications to the gsx support, otherwise as you see they do not solve and check everything.
Anyway I hope they will solve all the bugs inherent the pushback function, because you’ve payed this addon like me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2023, 05:14:59 pm »
Which means that they just checked and fixed the quickedit but not the normal left and right pushback.

No, it means Left/Right never had any problem to begin with, the bug which lasted only a few days, was only related to QuickEdit (or even pre-created Custom Pushback, anything the involved the Editor), it couldn't possibly happen in a normal Left/Right pushback so, either the problem doesn't happen in Left/Right, or it's a completely different problem, so I really need a new accurate report.

To clarify better: the problem was because the whole simulation wasn't re-enabled back after *exiting* the Pushback Editor, because the QuickEdit sequence has been moved later, which caused controls not working or engines not starting, which is what has been reported in the first post. This specific issue can't possibly happen anywhere else than on exit the Pushback Editor.

flyerone

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2023, 09:32:38 am »

No, it means Left/Right never had any problem to begin with, the bug which lasted only a few days, was only related to QuickEdit (or even pre-created Custom Pushback, anything the involved the Editor), it couldn't possibly happen in a normal Left/Right pushback so, either the problem doesn't happen in Left/Right, or it's a completely different problem, so I really need a new accurate report.

To clarify better: the problem was because the whole simulation wasn't re-enabled back after *exiting* the Pushback Editor, because the QuickEdit sequence has been moved later, which caused controls not working or engines not starting, which is what has been reported in the first post. This specific issue can't possibly happen anywhere else than on exit the Pushback Editor.

Ok I’m just back at home after work. Today or tomorrow I’ll upgrade gsx than I’ll test it and I’ll let you know.

Joggu

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2023, 05:52:52 pm »
Unfortunately, the problem still exists after the newest GSX-update.

Here again a short summary:
- The problem only occurs with the towbarless pushback vehicle
- The airplane does not move till you reset GSX or it reset itself after some time
- The pitch trim cannot be adjusted till you reset GSX or it reset itself after some time
- I don't use Quick-Edit-Pushback
- I don't use pushback-raise
- I use the FSLABS A320
- I use P3D V5.4

Please fix this problem as soon as possible!

Regards
Joël
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 07:08:43 am by Joggu »

flyerone

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2023, 10:39:14 am »
Unfortunately, the problem still exists after the newest GSX-update.

Here again a short summary:
- The problem only occurs with the towbarless pushback vehicle
- The airplane does not move till you reset GSX or it reset itself after some time
- The pitch trim cannot be adjusted till you reset GSX or it reset itself after some time
- I don't use Quick-Edit-Pushback
- I don't use pushback-raise
- I use the FSLABS A320
- I use P3D V5.4

Please fix this problem as soon as possible!

Regards
Joël

I tested the quickedit which I use most of the time, with pushback-rise and works fine now.

It’s pretty weird that they didn’t solve the other pushback bug as you’re reporting Joggu. They said the problem was only with quickedit but, as you’re saying, I think they didn’t check the other pushback options.

kholt

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2023, 08:09:07 am »
I don’t know if my issue is the same or not. I only do regular left/right pushback.  Sometimes the aircraft won’t move afterwards.  My workaround is to manually “set” the chocks and then remove them again.  For some reason toggling them on and off after pushback allows the a/c to move short of applying toga thrust and hurtling off the apron and into the grass….

This is with the FSLabs A320 and P3D v5.4.

DaveT

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2024, 11:23:05 pm »
Hi,

Since one of the last GSX-updates I have some problems after the pushback with the FSLABS Airbusses in P3D V5.4 (other aircraft i don't have tested).

- After pushback you cannot set the pitch trim and moving/rolling till you reset GSX or GSX disappears by itself
- The problem occurs only with pushback truck without towbar (towbarless)

As I have seen in the FSLABS-Forum there are also some others with the same problem.

Regards
Joël

I can confirm i am having the same issue .Please fix the issue as soon as you can
I also confirm the same issue with same aircraft.