Author Topic: Problems after Pushback  (Read 2558 times)

Joggu

Problems after Pushback
« on: October 29, 2023, 08:02:03 am »
Hi,

Since one of the last GSX-updates I have some problems after the pushback with the FSLABS Airbusses in P3D V5.4 (other aircraft i don't have tested).

- After pushback you cannot set the pitch trim and moving/rolling till you reset GSX or GSX disappears by itself
- The problem occurs only with pushback truck without towbar (towbarless)

As I have seen in the FSLABS-Forum there are also some others with the same problem.

Regards
Joël

anirbinna

Re: Problems after Pushback
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 08:58:05 pm »
Hi,

Since one of the last GSX-updates I have some problems after the pushback with the FSLABS Airbusses in P3D V5.4 (other aircraft i don't have tested).

- After pushback you cannot set the pitch trim and moving/rolling till you reset GSX or GSX disappears by itself
- The problem occurs only with pushback truck without towbar (towbarless)

As I have seen in the FSLABS-Forum there are also some others with the same problem.

Regards
Joël

I can confirm i am having the same issue .Please fix the issue as soon as you can

airbadger

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 07:08:32 pm »
Confirm, seeing this issue with FSL as well. Poor, sad, pathetic P3D version of GSX.  :(

flyerone

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2023, 07:10:45 pm »
Hi everyone

I just open the same issue in the forum because I missed this one.

I’ve to report a trouble during the pushback phase using my Maddog X with Prepar 3D v5.3.
The issue is a lock of mouse commands that does not allow me to interact with the switches just once the pushback is started.
It was random issue at the beginning, but after the last gsx upgrade, today I had not only the mouse with no response with the panel but all my peripherals (joke, pedal, throttle quadrant) where stucked.
I interrupted the pushback by the gsx menu but did not solve the problem. So I tried with the import backup of my control setting but didn’t solve it either. Finally I solved resetting the Couatl and Airport cache which action get back to work all my controls and peripherals.
So someone in this post has reported trouble after the pushback which disappears just after gsx stop it self. So we can consider the same issue like mine which is a problem showing during the pushback phase. Only a Coutl reset or gsx pushback ended can solve the problem.
I think it is a GSX big bug and I think it’s started just after Fsdremteam added the nose rising animation by the pushback truck.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 07:22:28 pm by flyerone »

MELKOR

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2023, 09:11:19 pm »
Knowing a thing or two about SimConnect, they are probably forgetting to reset FREEZE_ATTITUDE_SET on the aircraft SimObject after the pushback is complete.

Poor, sad, pathetic P3D version of GSX.  :(
Yeah, MSFS gets all the love these days, and not just from FSDT. I own MSFS, but only because I need to support the sim. Beautiful eye candy is the only nice thing I have to say.

yurirodin

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2023, 10:34:44 pm »
Yes, there is much problems after pushback after last update. Weird stuff is happening. Too complicated to go into detail.

MELKOR

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2023, 11:23:27 pm »
Too complicated to go into detail.

A video speaks volumes. Pretty simple to capture one using the game bar.

flyerone

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2023, 11:27:25 pm »
The Fsdreamteam staff are reading this post to get to work to solve the problem? 🙏
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 11:39:16 pm by flyerone »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2023, 11:38:17 am »
Please clarify exactly the problem. Have you tried disabling the "Raise pushback" option in the airplane configuration ?

yurirodin

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2023, 02:34:19 pm »
With P3Dv5.4 and using the "Quick Edit" feature, after pushback with the FSLabs A319 the landing gear was elevated throughout the pushback and the wheels did not appear to be turning. After the push was complete, GSX never "let go" of the airplane and the controls could not be moved until GSX was disabled from the menu. This is an issue with other airplanes as well with the "Quick Edit" feature.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 05:32:27 pm by yurirodin »

flyerone

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2023, 06:19:15 pm »
Please clarify exactly the problem. Have you tried disabling the "Raise pushback" option in the airplane configuration ?

I didn’t tried to disable “Raise pushback” because since your reply no one explained where to find this option. Now you’re telling it is in Airplane configuration. So I’ll try for the next time. But I’m pretty sure there is a bug with the last gsx live update because with the preview version worked fine.
So as better focusing of the problem, today I did a flight and during pushback I did set external view to see what happened during the pushback phase - by the way I choose Tailbar truck - so the airplane it seemed like freezed (like slew mode) the wheels doesn’t rotate following the direction of travel as always shown before the bug.
Yes disabling Raise pushback could be a solution but why to improve the gsx with raise animation if you’ve to disable it because there is a bug in the last update?
I hope your staff can fix this unpleasant bug.

Thanks in advance for your help.

flyerone

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2023, 06:27:43 pm »
With P3Dv5.4 and using the "Quick Edit" feature, after pushback with the FSLabs A319 the landing gear was elevated throughout the pushback and the wheels did not appear to be turning. After the push was complete, GSX never "let go" of the airplane and the controls could not be moved until GSX was disabled from the menu. This is an issue with other airplanes as well with the "Quick Edit" feature.

I do confirm. Same happened with my Maddog MD82, all the wheels doesn’t appear to be turning like as your FSLabs 319.
This is a big bug which I hope the Fsdt team solves soon.

flyerone

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2023, 07:45:59 pm »

So I tried disabling the “Raise pushback” in the airplane configuration but it doesn’t solve the problem.
So to free my mouse I had to “Reset position” in the gsx menu once it has completed the pushback phase.
This is definitively a bug issued with the last update.

Hope your team will fix it Umberto.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 11:35:51 pm by flyerone »

flyerone

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2023, 10:32:30 pm »
Hello everyone,

Anyone knows if the fsdt are working to fix this bug? Because from them no more news.
So in this case is there another addons more valid than GSX to substitute it? Because I’m attempted to uninstall GSX.

Thanks in advance anyone could help me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2023, 10:49:28 pm »
Try to do a Live Update now, if you were using Quickedit, we fixed a problem with the simulation being stopped when exiting Quickedit.