Author Topic: Activation Issues  (Read 745 times)

Yoan0185

Activation Issues
« on: October 18, 2023, 01:51:44 am »
Hi Guys. I have been having some issues with all FS9 sceneries for the past few days.  I believe my licences or registration needs to be resetted so i can activate them on the new computer. can someone help please. it keeps asking me to activate every single scenery and when i do the moment i close the sim and open it again it asks to activate again, Help please.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Activation Issues
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 02:38:27 am »
Have a look at this and see if any of this helps. If it doesn't, send them an e-mail because if they ask for your order number, it's obviously not something you want to post here.

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/
Captain Kevin

Yoan0185

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 04:06:23 am »
Hi Kevin, thanks for the reply. so i have 8 serial numbers with 8 activation keys. if i do license deactivation and enter the activation keys it says No product was found that matches your Activation Key. if i enter the serial number it asks me for the computer id im assuming which i dont have it anymore?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 10:13:54 am »
Did you try selecting the e-mail license keys option. Keep in mind that new activation keys were issued after Esellerate shut down. You also didn't specify which sceneries you were talking about here.
Captain Kevin

Yoan0185

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 02:07:24 pm »
ok. i just did. and i got the email with them. im not sure right now if they are the same ones i have or new ones but when i opened the sim it ask if i want to activate i hit yes then i get this Esellerate little window to put ACTIVATION code which is longer than what i got in the email and activating on their website that doesnt work either. so its pretty confusing... i feel like something isnt right.

update - so i went inside the sim tried to do Dallas. when i enter the licence plate i still get the ESELLERATE thing that takes me no where because it doesnt work so i back out and apparently it did activate it even tho i didnt do anything with esellerate. so apparently it worked because it didnt ask me to do it with dallas when i opened the sim. ill do the rest when im back from work and will let you know thank you so much.

anyway of getting rid of ESELLERATE? since its obsolete..
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 02:25:55 pm by Yoan0185 »

Yoan0185

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2023, 01:20:18 am »
Hey Kevin just wanted to say thank you for your suggestion. it worked, it doesnt ask me to activate anymore. you get new serial numbers, which i didnt know was suppose to happen. thanks again man!