Author Topic: KIAH VDGS and the information boards at the gates  (Read 1726 times)

Blaster254

KIAH VDGS and the information boards at the gates
« on: July 16, 2023, 11:00:13 pm »
First question. Is there a VDGS file available for KIAH?

Second question and I hope this makes sense. Is there a way to get the dot matrix information boards to activate at the gates or is this a dummy and not actually work?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KIAH VDGS and the information boards at the gates
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 11:21:54 am »
First question. Is there a VDGS file available for KIAH?

Of course, and it's automatically installed with KIAH, it's impossible not to noticed it, since it adds more than a hundred VGDS in almost all terminals.

Is there a way to get the dot matrix information boards to activate at the gates or is this a dummy and not actually work?

If you mean the other Info panel, it will activate showing the GSX operation, WHEN you start GSX, and works at Terminals B and C only.

Blaster254

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023, 03:01:48 pm »
Umberto,

Thank you. Ok and I assume the the base VDGS package will work with all FS dreamteam products naturally. So it isn’t. I’ll try uninstalling and reinstalling the VDGS package. Info boards aren’t working either. Anything I can do to trouble shoot?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2023, 01:27:18 pm »
Please clarify what do you mean with "the base VDGS package". Also, note that my answer about the info panels working at terminals B and C only is only relevant to the MSFS version, I noticed now you posted in the FSX/P3D version so, none of these panels works in FSX/P3D.