Products Support > EuroAirport Basel

couatl error

(1/4) > >>

Kai-Uwe:
after a longer time of absence I wanted starting a leg from LFSB, Basel, FSDT. Firstly I tried the A310, after that Fenix A320. In every case, after pressing "ready for fly" and sitting in my VC, I get the couatl error message (see attachment) and it is not possible doing some GSX-related things here.
It is the only airport with this behaviour; I switched to LSZH (FSDT) after failing of LFSB for example - perfectly!
GSX is at 2.62, LFSB at 1.30; I reinstalled LFSB already; no success. I tried gate A20 and 36.

What can I do here?

Kai

BENSON33:
same thing here, I just made a post before seeing yours, my version of LFSB comes from the simmarket for my part. As soon as I want to open GSX, Coualt encounters an error and forces me to close it.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: BENSON33 on June 12, 2023, 05:20:29 pm ---As soon as I want to open GSX, Coualt encounters an error and forces me to close it.
--- End quote ---

Please post your error log.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Kai-Uwe on June 10, 2023, 05:54:06 pm ---after pressing "ready for fly" and sitting in my VC, I get the couatl error message (see attachment) and it is not possible doing some GSX-related things here.
--- End quote ---

You posted the .err file, which is not detailed enough to understand the problem.

Enable logging in the troubleshooting section of the GSX settings (when you are on another airport), go to LFSB, reproduce the error, DO NOT choose to restart Couatl (otherwise the log will be overwritten), and post (ZIPPED and ATTACHED to a post ) the Couatl.LOG file instead.

Judging from the error text, it seems for some reason MSFS is not detected, and the scenery is executing code that is only used in P3D, so it's calling objects that are only available in P3D. The complete log should tell us more.

BENSON33:

--- Quote from: virtuali on June 12, 2023, 05:24:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: BENSON33 on June 12, 2023, 05:20:29 pm ---As soon as I want to open GSX, Coualt encounters an error and forces me to close it.
--- End quote ---

Please post your error log.

--- End quote ---

here is the error log

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version