Author Topic: KORD Jetways Detach When GSX Deboarding Activated  (Read 1100 times)

DFWSupertrooper

KORD Jetways Detach When GSX Deboarding Activated
« on: June 02, 2023, 07:29:30 pm »
Hey, Umberto, I apologize if I'm missing something on this exact topic - I've searched and cannot find it. I use KORD (bought from you) and GSX and at this particular airport I have the issue that used to happen when deboarding where the jetway automatically detaches, forcing me to use MSFS ATC to call it back. I'm using only the profile built by you guys so I don't know why - this error doesn't happen at most other airports anymore but consistently at KORD.

Most recent flight I used PMDG 737-900ER and parked upon arrival at F23. Using KORD v1.4.2 with GSX 2.6.1. Jetway automatically deployed upon my entering gate, and then after shutdown when I called for deboarding the jetway began to pull back.

I welcome any thoughts or ideas! :)  Thanks for all the great products.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KORD Jetways Detach When GSX Deboarding Activated
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 04:46:26 pm »
Tried PMDG 737-900ER at F23, no unwanted jetway disconnection happens. Be sure of the following:

- You have KORD Disabled from jetway replacement in the GSX Config panel. This is normally done automatically, but not if you installed the scenery after GSX and never updated GSX ever since.

- You disabled the Asobo KORD from the Content Manager and restarted the sim after that.