Author Topic: Loss keys  (Read 684 times)

kelvintran

Loss keys
« on: June 13, 2023, 11:52:34 am »
I use this link https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite to get back my keys but I don't receive any keys from this link via my email. Please help. Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Loss keys
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 12:51:34 pm »
As clearly explained in the manual and your purchase receipt as well, you should always use the support email for questions about orders and activations because, now my next question would be some details about your order which can't obviously share in public. Always use the support email and not the forum, for any question related to activation.

kelvintran

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 01:03:57 pm »
I sent email but no one replies to me. by mistake I removed all my emails including the GSX keys. Just want to get them back. Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 03:26:25 pm »
I sent email but no one replies to me. by mistake I removed all my emails including the GSX keys. Just want to get them back. Thanks

Your last email dated May 30th, asking how to retrieve your key, and you have been replied to the next day, June 1st, with the information about how to use the Self-Help to retrieve your keys, which you surely must have read it, otherwise you wouldn't have posted here about not being able to retrieve your keys from the Self-help site.

No other email came from you after that one so, you really need to email again instead of posting here that "no one replies to me", which clearly isn't the case.

kelvintran

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2023, 04:25:16 pm »
It is ok now. Thanks a lot