Author Topic: Catering Vehicle Liveries don't appear  (Read 1066 times)

Jonpilot

Catering Vehicle Liveries don't appear
« on: May 12, 2023, 07:27:25 am »
Hi all.

There appears to be a bug related to GSX catering vehicles. When selecting the Catering vehicle logo as LSG or GGourmet at YYZ (freeware scenery). All I get is a blank logo on the vehicle. I've tried multiple different ways including rebuilding the cache before choosing, after choosing, etc. And still the good ol blank logo comes along. The aircraft this was tested in were the PMDG 777 and 737.

Anyone experienced this or know any work arounds?

Signed Jon.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Catering Vehicle Liveries don't appear
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 07:35:05 am »
Which simulator.
Captain Kevin

Jonpilot

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2023, 08:03:53 am »
My bad.

P3D V5

Signed Jon.

Jonpilot

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2023, 09:04:06 am »
Hi.

Is there something like a log file that I should be adding, cause I'm kinda new to this whole thing so I'm not strictly sure if there's anything I can offer to assist.

If not, does anyone by chance have an idea as to why this is happening?

Signed Jon.

CaptainSazzman

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2023, 12:24:40 am »
Hi.

Is there something like a log file that I should be adding, cause I'm kinda new to this whole thing so I'm not strictly sure if there's anything I can offer to assist.

Signed Jon.

How is the situation now?

I have dealt with this problem before.

Jonpilot

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 06:43:24 am »
Hi.

Signed Jon.

How is the situation now?

I have dealt with this problem before.

Hi.

Have been testing it, and the results are very inconsistent, sometimes I get the livery I want, other times I get the blank truck and I haven't been able to get any consistency as to which result comes about. So in short the situation still exists :).

Signed Jon.

CaptainSazzman

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 01:45:42 am »
Basically, your textures are all messed up. The reason why they come up blank or not at all is because the cfg of your catering vehicles is corrupted. What you have to do is delete your entire textures folder and let GSX rebuild them with a live update.

Jonpilot

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2023, 11:34:12 pm »
Basically, your textures are all messed up. The reason why they come up blank or not at all is because the cfg of your catering vehicles is corrupted. What you have to do is delete your entire textures folder and let GSX rebuild them with a live update.

Well gave it a try, success on the first flight. Failure by the second :(.

Signed Jon.

CaptainSazzman

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2023, 04:43:56 am »

Well gave it a try, success on the first flight. Failure by the second :(.

Signed Jon.

Did you Make sure to pick a specific catering company in the dropdown list in the parking settings menu?

Also I want you to do this: In the parking menu, click on the caterers in the drop down list. Check to see if they have logos. If they don't, go to the GSX textures/catering folder and delete the entries with blank logos (except GSX's default company).