Author Topic: New aircraft  (Read 1538 times)

harpsi

• Beta tester
New aircraft
« on: April 29, 2023, 01:52:38 am »
Hi,

Some of my aircrafts probably need a profile like the ATR 72-600 whose doors do not match with the stairs needed for all GSX tasks.

What should be the name of the folder to place in the Airplanes GSX folder?

I tried one user file. I see that for deboarding, passengers are coming from 500 feet to the ground. What is this?  ;D Next time I need to make a video on this. Passengers are coming from the air and they are making a sort of maraton near the aircraft's main door.  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 02:09:52 am by harpsi »

b742f

Re: New aircraft
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 10:49:14 pm »
Hi,

Some of my aircrafts probably need a profile like the ATR 72-600 whose doors do not match with the stairs needed for all GSX tasks.

What should be the name of the folder to place in the Airplanes GSX folder?

I tried one user file. I see that for deboarding, passengers are coming from 500 feet to the ground. What is this?  ;D Next time I need to make a video on this. Passengers are coming from the air and they are making a sort of maraton near the aircraft's main door.  ;D ;D ;D

Hi I see passengers too, flying up in the air and falling back down even with a gsx profile. if you press edit aircraft and change something it will create the folder in the place it needs to, and you can edit the cfg file after