Author Topic: After 16/04/23 update - Couatl error when boarding **SOLVED**  (Read 2438 times)

pdp

Re: After 16/04/23 update - Couatl error when boarding **SOLVED**
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2023, 02:21:11 pm »
I can only repeat and confirm it has been fixed in April 21st update.

It is definitely still happening, see attached.

paullaveault

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2023, 01:55:13 am »
NOT SOLVED

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2023, 02:45:03 pm »

Your log clearly shows the error in question:

"TypeError: object of type 'Point' has no len()"

Doesn't happen anymore. That's the only thing this thread is about and the only thing the update fixed and in fact, your log shows it IS fixed, since that error is not there anymore.

So, it seems your problem might be different, so please describe it, because the log doesn't show the error anymore and it's not clear from the screenshot what the problem might be.

The only thing I can see from your log is that, shortly after Boarding started and the airplane set the number of passengers, the simulator has been closed cleanly, with no errors and GSX correctly detected the event and closed itself.

pdp

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2023, 05:14:46 pm »

Your log clearly shows the error in question:

"TypeError: object of type 'Point' has no len()"

Doesn't happen anymore. That's the only thing this thread is about and the only thing the update fixed and in fact, your log shows it IS fixed, since that error is not there anymore.

So, it seems your problem might be different, so please describe it, because the log doesn't show the error anymore and it's not clear from the screenshot what the problem might be.

The only thing I can see from your log is that, shortly after Boarding started and the airplane set the number of passengers, the simulator has been closed cleanly, with no errors and GSX correctly detected the event and closed itself.

Simple steps:

1. Create OFP on SimBrief
2. Load up FSLabs
3. Start usual process of initialising the flight from the FSL FMGC
3. Request fuel via the FMGC - this works as expected and will load the correct amount of fuel
4. Request boarding via either the FSL tablet or FMGC - I get the "do you want to board crew?" sound alert with no option to answer it. The 20-seater crew bus then comes with nobody in it, opens its door and after that absolutely nothing happens forever.

It'd be useful if you could add timestamps to the log file as I was sitting there for several minutes, scanning around to see if they were walking from the other side of the airport or something.