Ok, you have two problems:
1) Simconnect.dll not found, meaning your FSX installation has a problem, or there's a Windows Side-by-side config problem that is preventing it to be loaded. This can be fixed this way:
- Uninstall FSX SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration )
- Go to your Windows folder, usually C:\Windows, then the folder WinSxS. So, you should be inside the C:\Windows\WinSxS now, assuming you have installed Windows in the default folder.
- Find a folder named like this, and REMOVE IT:
- Reinstall FSX SP1, then SP2 (or Acceleration)
2) As I've said in my previous message, you are missing the MS Visual C++ 2005 SP1 redistributable. This is automatically installed by our installer, unless you cancel it, or it can't be installed for any other reason. You can download it from here:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=200b2fd9-ae1a-4a14-984d-389c36f85647&displaylang=en
NOTE that, even if you have Win7 64 bit, you need to download THIS version, which is the 32 bit one, that is required by 32 bit apps. You can also try installing both versions of the runtimes.