Author Topic: GSX MFS2020 CONFLICT WITH P3DV5  (Read 563 times)

NACIMED67

GSX MFS2020 CONFLICT WITH P3DV5
« on: March 23, 2023, 01:34:19 am »
I  TRYED INSTALL GSX PRO FOR MFS2020 AND GSX LEVEL FOR P3DV5 BUT I HAVE CONFLICT BECAUSE THE ROOT ITS SAME FOLDER OF XBOX  I NEED HELP TO SEPARATE THE ADDONS FOR THE SIMULATEUR'S

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX MFS2020 CONFLICT WITH P3DV5
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 04:40:45 am »
You don't have any conflicts.

GSX for MSFS has been specifically designed to work alongside the P3D version, because they share a lot of files. And when the files are different, they are not interfering with each other, because the installer knows how to configure both simulators to let them use only the correct files for each one.

I don't understand your reference to the "XBOX". The FSDT installation is always done inside an "Addon Manager" folder, that by default is set to "C:\Program Manager (x86)\Addon Manager". You are offered to select a different one when you first install an FSDT product so, do you mean you did that, and decided to install the FSDT main folder inside something related to the XBOX ? How, exactly ?

Last thing, please stop writing in all caps. It's considered to be rude, because it equals to shouting, and it's hard to read nonetheless.