Author Topic: Purchase Errors  (Read 4545 times)

B6679

Purchase Errors
« on: March 23, 2010, 08:34:10 pm »
Just a heads up, but during several attempts to purchace FSDT's Honolulu scenery, I receive this error:

"ERROR 22103

We are unable to process your order at this time. Please contact shopper [at] esellerate.net for more information."

This was using PayPal or a credit card, and from within the FS Addon Manager or through the web.  I did email them at the above address, but I figured Id post this here to bring more attention to it.

Thanks!

Allan Burek
Allan Burek
nyi103@aol.com

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Purchase Errors
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 11:29:03 pm »
As the message says, the only ones that can help you, it's Esellerate support. We don't handle anything of the transaction, nothing of what happens during the order will ever reach us so, and we don't have any of your payment details.

If you have any error message during the purchase, and it doesn't complete, we don't get any notification of that order. We only get notifications for successful orders.

Of course, Esellerate people can help you, checking out what that error message means, and how to fix it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:24:34 pm by virtuali »

B6679

Re: Purchase Errors
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 04:20:29 am »
They have infact been very helpful, and the issue has been resolved.  Off to PHNL now!
Allan Burek
nyi103@aol.com