Author Topic: **Solution for using GSX PRO with FSTL/FS TRAFFIC.No more invisible vehicles.***  (Read 1424 times)

cesarkambara

***Solution for using GSX PRO with FSTL/FS TRAFFIC with maximum traffic configuration in complex airports like EGLL/KLAX/OMDB and etc. No more invisible vehicles or bad animations*** 

First Shut down all ship, boat and wildlife traffic. Remove all ground traffic in options. With that the GSX PRO will work fully and you will be able to use the FSTL/FS TRAFFIC with the maximum number of air traffic at the airport. Tested from EGLL from INI to KLAX. Everything working without the problem of excess objects, which often causes luggage to disappear, or a GSX vehicle also becomes invisible.

Attached is my setup

After that, you will be able to use the full potential of AI traffic together with the GSX PRO even in the most complex airports.

perohijo

Hello guys.
I'm not sure whether GSX is causing Just flight traffic not to show, but it looks like is creating jetways problem on other payware airports. I was told by Feelthere support that GSX is causing this problems. I unlinked GSX but did not uninstalled the product. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I was also told that parking issues are caused as well by GSX.

cesarkambara

The problem is too many objects. Each AI aircraft when placed comes along with a set of ground vehicles. That is, for each aircraft, 7 more objects are plotted. That also includes workers. Due to this the simulator locks the plotting of more objects. If you remove all vehicles in options, you can set max AI traffic option in FSTL (I use FSTL with preference to use FS TRAFFIC models, which are available in the latest FSTL update). I had a lot of trouble balancing everything until I found this solution. In practice you won't even miss these vehicles or boats. I just left some highway traffic for immersion. Today I have no problem with any invisible object from AI or GSX PRO traffic. I operate in SEOUL, KLAX, EGLL, EBBR, KDEN and etc. And I never had any problems again. The problem is the boat traffic and the amount of support vehicles on the ground for each AI aircraft present.

cesarkambara

Hello guys.
I'm not sure whether GSX is causing Just flight traffic not to show, but it looks like is creating jetways problem on other payware airports. I was told by Feelthere support that GSX is causing this problems. I unlinked GSX but did not uninstalled the product. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I was also told that parking issues are caused as well by GSX.

FS TRAFFIC INGESTOR IS PURE GARBAGE. Just install with the FSTL using preference to the FS TRAFFIC models.

Hakkie

Hello guys.
Shouldn't this be solved by excluding these airports in GSX main settings?

pete_auau

The problem is too many objects. Each AI aircraft when placed comes along with a set of ground vehicles. That is, for each aircraft, 7 more objects are plotted. That also includes workers. Due to this the simulator locks the plotting of more objects. If you remove all vehicles in options, you can set max AI traffic option in FSTL (I use FSTL with preference to use FS TRAFFIC models, which are available in the latest FSTL update). I had a lot of trouble balancing everything until I found this solution. In practice you won't even miss these vehicles or boats. I just left some highway traffic for immersion. Today I have no problem with any invisible object from AI or GSX PRO traffic. I operate in SEOUL, KLAX, EGLL, EBBR, KDEN and etc. And I never had any problems again. The problem is the boat traffic and the amount of support vehicles on the ground for each AI aircraft present.
iam  the opposite  have  no issues  with  fstraffic  set  the  fstraffic  to fast  turnaround

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I'm not sure whether GSX is causing Just flight traffic not to show, but it looks like is creating jetways problem on other payware airports. I was told by Feelthere support that GSX is causing this problems.

Reading what this solution is all about ( reducing other objects categories to give more space to AI Traffic and GSX ), should be ample evidence the problem is not "caused" by GSX, it's an overall limit in the simulator, so it's up to you to act on settings to not reach it.

I was also told that parking issues are caused as well by GSX.

What "parking issues" ? Somebody really tried to say that AI park badly, because GSX, which doesn't control *anything* for AIs ?