Author Topic: Sequence of updating GSX L2  (Read 654 times)

flugmatz

Sequence of updating GSX L2
« on: January 29, 2023, 11:32:29 am »
Hi Umberto,
when I update my GSX L2 with Live Updater it looks like this: The window shows "Step 1 of 26" in upper row, below I can see the update process in detail. After a short while (less than 5') the window closes without any message like "update complete" or so or any promt like "Finish" or "Exit". Also the number of steps in first row does not count forward. It remains like above. Does this behaviour have an impact on my GSX? Apparently not- the product works except the "free parking lot from AI" feature and the fact that the plane is not placed correctly when using the "warp me there" feature- it is placed angular to the gate, often 90 dgr. And off course the floating jw- they are still there like a pain in the a...
Do you have any comment?
Regards
Matthias

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Sequence of updating GSX L2
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 03:32:03 pm »
Matthias, the updater doesn't tell you when it's finished, it just exits on its own. As far as the steps, going through the entire thing assumes you have every single FSDreamteam product. If you don't, it just skips over the ones you don't have, so you won't see the steps go all the way to 26 if you don't have every FSDreamteam product.
Captain Kevin

flugmatz

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 04:04:53 pm »
Txs a lot, Cpt, got it. Anything about the rest?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2023, 07:32:02 pm »
No idea. I fly on VATSIM, so the only AI traffic I would really see are airplanes that are being flown by other people, therefore making the free parking from AI function useless to me. As for the warp feature, check the GSX airport configuration and see if something isn't messed up there. As for the floating jetways, they haven't been able to reproduce the issue.
Captain Kevin

supercoup93

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 02:29:18 am »
Hi flugmatz
I find that when I enter edit mode sometimes the plane is 90° opposite the gate. I found that if I hit the F1K it falls into position try it it might work for you.