Author Topic: Flashing Message  (Read 493 times)

supercoup93

Flashing Message
« on: January 26, 2023, 02:01:53 am »
Got a small problem. Is there any way to slow down the message that appears in the upper left of the screen in green. It appears and dissappears so quickly that sometimes you just cant read it and sometimes you miss it alltogether. It would also be helpful to be able to change the size of the font. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Flashing Message
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 09:54:39 am »
The font size of the default Simconnect info message window can't be changed.

supercoup93

Re: Flashing Message
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 12:42:27 am »
Hello:
Thank you for your response. If you have a minuet, I'd like to pick your brain about GSX Level2. I have been having trouble with it for quite some time. We spoke briefly about it the other day in my posting of a "peculiar" situation" of going into edit mode and having the airplane slew all over the place, never comming to rest anywhere and some times ending up in a forrest, a different airport and all over eventually having to shut down FSX not being able to get out of slew mode pressing (Y). It comes back to FSX but stays in slew mode. You suggested checking for a slew command somewhere in my command of FSX and alas, I found one in my yoke setup. I was ecstatic. No cigar. I checked every piece of equipment in my system, nothing. I run 4 saitek throttle controllers and a saitek yoke, nothing comes up anywhere. I have since deactivated it and have reinstalled the 6 FSDT airports to bring them back to normal GSX standard. They're nice but I'd love to be able to modify them. I have downloaded those same airports, FSX, GSX and GSX 2 onto my low grade desktop, and GSX 2 works perfectly but not at all im my simulator. How frustrating is that? For now I'll fly without it but boy would I love to use it. If you could think of anything, I'd appreciate it if you could throw it my way.
Great Addon, Love it
Joe Butera