Author Topic: Remote deicing suggestion  (Read 669 times)

benjroverr

Remote deicing suggestion
« on: January 25, 2023, 06:10:12 pm »
Hi, i had two suggestions for the fsd team.

1-with regarding to gate removal. Could you guys make the beacon light of the plane the trigger for the jet bridge to be removed ?. There are so many instances where jetbridge just pulls away while passenger are disembarking and just ruins the whole Immersion u are trying to create here.
Beacon light on = bridge disconnected
Beacon light off = bridge connected

2- the new remote deicing is really great thanks for that. 2 points i want to bring up
        - could we implement 2 step deicing ? ( type 1 followed by a type 4 ) thats how its done in airline
        -  if you guys could make the trucks approach from the front of the aircraft in the remote deicing.   
           It would be realistic when u are at the ice bay often engines are running and if those trucks are
           Right behind those engines they would be blown into distance lol. When engines are off
           (at gate deicing) then its perfectly normal for truck to come from the back.Just food for thought

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Remote deicing suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 06:26:22 pm »
There are so many instances where jetbridge just pulls away while passenger are disembarking and just ruins the whole Immersion u are trying to create here.

Please clarify. GSX surely won't pull the jetway away on its own while boarding/deboarding is in progress so, if this happens, we must understand what's causing it, and adding another way to trigger the jetway is completely redundant and won't fix this, which if it really happens, you can do it with the "operate jetway" command.

benjroverr

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 06:48:16 pm »
I think i actually found what the problem was disregard my msg regarding the beacon light.
Please keep in mind my suggestion regarding 2 step deicing and trucks approaching from the front when engines are running for deice. Cheers!

teli

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 08:43:50 pm »
Hi,

I have instaled updated today and de-iceing on remote stand not working, is something has change?

Grzegorz Pawlik