Author Topic: MINOR BUG: audio msg pax boarding started on repeat  (Read 432 times)

Captain45

MINOR BUG: audio msg pax boarding started on repeat
« on: January 24, 2023, 01:07:12 pm »
Situation: P3Dv4.5; airport: Digital design LOWS, parking W2; aircraft: Majestic Q400 PRO; GSX-L2.

When I open all doors and select Boarding with 60 pax, the backstair and bagageloader take position, both on the port side, because it's a Q400.
Then I opt for 'Nobody' because the Lufhansa pilots and crew are still on board.
Then the audio message 'Passenger boarding started' goes on repeat and keeps on doing that until I close P3D or reset the position.
LOWS-W2 is not coded /WALK IN but the pax bus is disabled.

I tried after this on default EHRD parking C2 on the same way (Nobody) and there the pax bus arrives and pax will board the plane.

After that I move to LOWS W4/WALK IN, and all pax are walking to the plane from the terminal.

Back on LOWS-W2 and selecting 'Both' gives the same repeated audio msg. Maybe that was just because the pax bus was disabled. And indeed.... when I unchecked the box no more repeated audio msg and the bus arives with the pax.

It's not a big deal, but it should not happen.

Dirk
PC: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB; 2*SSD; 32" monitor; P3D v4.5; ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -various, Chaseplane, GSX. Notebook: AS4-ASCA,  AivlaSoft EFB.