Author Topic: Remote deicing, trucks spawn at your gate and slowly come to you  (Read 645 times)

b742f

I pushed back, taxied to a remote pad for deicing. I requested it through the menu, the trucks spawned way back to where my gate was, and slowly came to me. Very slowly. And not taxing on taxiways or vehicle lanes. Can this be updated so the trucks spawn at closer points to your new location? Thanks for adding this feature. Also would be nice where the trucks come to the front of the plane, and spray your leading edges of the wings from the front position rather than behind.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Remote deicing, trucks spawn at your gate and slowly come to you
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 10:14:32 am »
When deicing outside a parking spot, deicing vehicles appears very close behind your airplane. Please provide a proper report, indicate the precise, exact airport where this happened, and your precise location.

b742f

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 05:34:44 am »
When deicing outside a parking spot, deicing vehicles appears very close behind your airplane. Please provide a proper report, indicate the precise, exact airport where this happened, and your precise location.

Anywhere a deicing pad has no parking spot and is far from my gate. At LKPR, for example. Gate 26 I pushed back, taxied to the De-Icing Area 3 at the north east on T1 taxiway. Stopped and requested deicing from the GSX menu, the vehicles spawned way back at Gate 26 and started driving very slowly to my new location through buildings.

Alpolex

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 09:23:08 am »
I had a similar behaviour.
De-Icing at FlyTampa VIE pushing back from F22 and taxiing to remote De-Icing F57 into direction south.
The elefants spawned in front of me (near TL36) instead in the back of me (TL38) and drove towards Pier North (TL40 centre) and then turned around to arrive from the back.