Author Topic: IAH MSFS  (Read 2833 times)

fakeflyer737

IAH MSFS
« on: January 19, 2023, 03:51:42 am »
Why don't you make a public statement about IAH?

You've been working on it forever and people WANT TO GIVE YOU THEIR MONEY!

Update people, at least via Facebook.

Is it really that hard?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: IAH MSFS
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 05:48:54 pm »
We'll post an update when we'll have some meaningful information to provide.

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 08:42:35 pm »
Terminal D West Pier  KIAH  Changes coming to Real World KIAH Houston Intercontinental Airport in Houston Texas. 

PROGRESS! 💪 Check out these aerial shots of our new Terminal D-West Pier   This just in from IAH Houston Intercontinental Airport Houston Texas

« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 06:37:50 pm by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

cowings1588

Re: IAH MSFS Superb Job on Houston FSDT
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 03:52:07 am »
Superb job done on IAH FSDT.. Thank you for IAH..    Hey I notice you even got the construction area where the new D Pier is going.. I'm assuming as soon as real IAH finishes that, we'll get an update to include it in our version of IAH..

Question next after IAH.. Are you guys doing KDFW ?
COA
Bill

DFWSupertrooper

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 10:16:42 pm »
Umberto, FANTASTIC job on KIAH. Been waiting for what seems like eons dying for it and the wait was worth it! Love what you've done. My home airport and now I can go wild! I also like how you've put the construction mess in for now. I was thinking you were nuts with the price and was worried when I saw it but I guess you have your strategy in place. I'd have paid 3X that for this easily. Wonderful job!! ;)

cowings1588

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2023, 05:23:29 am »
I do have a question tho in regards to C 14 W I see you have a C 14 W for wide body aircraft however I don't see anything in GSX Pro to allow me set that gate up for aircraft as it's not listed inside GSX Pro.. Is there anyway to utilize that gate ?  Seeing you have it there in scenery.. Just I see no GSX Pro info for it to do anything as far as setting it up for aircraft.  14 there and work but nothing to make available to do any wide body on 14 W which the W is for Wide body J Line..
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2023, 03:37:45 pm »
C14 W is of course part of a MARS gate, and they are not supported by the simulator, because you just can't place overlapping position without causing issues with AI and AI ground services. Since we are planning to update GSX in the future to have its own support for MARS gates, that would work bypassing the standard system, it wasn't really worth adding that gate, and cause issues with AI, unless you renounced to C14.

Considering the lack of heavy airplanes in MSFS right now, it was best giving priority to the non-heavy gate.

cowings1588

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2023, 01:28:39 am »
Copy... So Later when GSX is updated the W gates will work.. Copy that.. Thanks for the answer.  I don't always get on here every day..  So sorry if late reply.
COA
Bill