Author Topic: CTRL+J Jetways no longer work + missing jetways  (Read 4245 times)

infus1on

CTRL+J Jetways no longer work + missing jetways
« on: March 20, 2010, 04:17:13 am »
After the patch I can not get the jetways to work. Also the PMDG 747-8i id not recognized at the gate. I get a "id fail" message. The jetway worked with this airplane before. I am stumped everything else works.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 04:39:17 am by infus1on »
Mike

FSDreamteam: KLAX Los Angeles * KDFW Dallas Fort Worth * KLAS McCarran * KJFK New York * KORD O'Hare * PHNL Honolulu * Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1 & 2 * LSZG Zurich CYVR Vancouver

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CTRL+J Jetways no longer work + missing jetways
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 08:02:04 am »
Nothing has changed in the patch with regards to jetways.

Also, nothing has changed with regards to airplane recognition so, if that airplane was recognized before by the safegate, it would still be recognized now. And if it wasn't, it would't even after the patch, because that part hasn't be touched in months, and it's not related to PHNL in any case.

Note that, there's no relationship between the jetway and the safegate airplane recognition: the jetway is handled entirely by FSX, the safegate airplane recognition is handled entirely by the Couatl engine, the two are totally unrelated.