Author Topic: GSX Vehicles disappearing during preflight  (Read 587 times)

abueren

GSX Vehicles disappearing during preflight
« on: January 08, 2023, 12:42:36 pm »
Hello,
for a few weeks, I've been experiencing that during preflight, suddenly all the GSX vehicles disappear, e.g. during boarding. Then when you call for pushback, it is like starting GSX over, all the vehicles appear again and you can continue. This seems to have consequences with aircraft that load in sync with GSX like Leonardo Maddog.
Anybody else have this problem? Can you tell me what information to provide to make an analysis possible?

Thanks
Adrian

abueren

Re: GSX Vehicles disappearing during preflight
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 04:22:49 pm »
so, nobody?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 01:38:54 pm »
You don't see anything about your system and, most importantly, which simulator you use.

abueren

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 07:08:00 pm »
It's P3Dv5, latest version. Please specify what infos like logfiles you need.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2023, 10:59:46 pm »
In a recent update, we added a feature that will constantly check if the Simconnect connection is not replying for more than 30 seconds and in this case, it will automatically restart the Couatl engine, which sometimes fixes issues of the program being stuck because of this.

This is clearly an abnormal situation because, normally, there is a constant connection between the sim and GSX at least every second, sometimes even more so, 30 seconds without receiving an answer seems to be an indication of a larger problem.

That's the only case I can see an automatic restart might happen.