Author Topic: refund  (Read 5324 times)

tito1

refund
« on: March 15, 2010, 05:19:11 pm »
hello does anyone know how to get a refund from esellerate,which was already refunded from fsdt i just want to buy the scenery from hawaii .the other day i made a mistake of buying kfll which i already bought so i had ask for a refund so i can get the hawaii scenery but i can find it anywhere .have try via fs9 to buy it may the refund is there but no luck . hope someone can help thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: refund
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 05:34:51 pm »
You don't need to ask Esellerate for a refund, we already did it, you should have seen my confirmation email which I've sent you a couple of hours ago, and probably will get another confirmation from Esellerate as well, as soon as they process it.

It should appear as a positive adjustment to your Credit Card statement or PayPal account, but actual time to see this might change depending on banks, CC companies, etc. You can be sure that, as soon as you get the Esellerate confirmation of a refund, you will get your money back.

tito1

Re: refund
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 06:14:02 pm »
thank you soon i get the refund i will get the hawaii scenery sorry for the trouble .keep the good work thank you for quit response.