Author Topic: Editor Moves Jetway project off Of Airport  (Read 540 times)

danmclain70

Editor Moves Jetway project off Of Airport
« on: March 09, 2023, 10:10:45 am »
I was replacing the Jetways for Sim wings Anchorage (PANC) Airport. And on about three when I went into the Editor GSX moved me way off of the Airport and one in the middle of the ocean. I have tried to reset, and short of re-installing the Airport. and I really don't want to do that it happens every time I go into the Editor. I looked at your Video about errors, but didn’t find any answers, I have also scoured the internet. I know someone must of have had this issue, and any help would be deeply appreciated. If this subject has been addressed, please except my apology
Dan McLain

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Editor Moves Jetway project off Of Airport
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 02:04:49 pm »
Dan, check your control assignments and make sure you don't have any hardware assigned to anything in slew mode. You only want to use the keyboard in slew mode.
Captain Kevin

danmclain70

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2023, 02:43:02 am »
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for responding I have completely disabled my controls even though I didn't see anything related to the slew mode. and I am still having the same issue.I read somewhere about using the Number Lock and the number 5. Have you heard about that?
Thanks,
Dan McLain

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2023, 05:20:58 am »
That I'm not sure about. I know with Number Lock off, if you hit 5, it stops the plane, or at least it's supposed to.
Captain Kevin

danmclain70

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 08:38:52 pm »
Hi Kevin,
First reinstalled GSX
Second I disabled my controllers by going into Options-Other-Use Controls.
Third after going into Editor inIn cockpit view, I unlocked the Num-Lock and hit number 5 which gave me another view inside the aircraft and then I changed the view to the Editor View, I was then able to complete the Airport without any other Slew problem.
Thanks again,
Dan McLain