Author Topic: Couatl error  (Read 1540 times)

caribstar

Couatl error
« on: January 03, 2023, 02:26:15 am »
Hi. I am having some issues where I am getting the message to run the updater. I have gone through the suggestions in the various topics. i am attaching the error log. Any help will be appreciated.

TheCaptain3618

• TheCaptain3618
    • Google
Re: Couatl error
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 12:50:31 pm »
Try posting the logs in a zip archive.
TheCaptain3618

caribstar

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 06:25:56 pm »
Try posting the logs in a zip archive.
Zipped archive attached

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 11:40:35 pm »
Please clarify if it only happens on that airport.

caribstar

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 02:57:18 am »
No. It happens at any airport.

Corey7659

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2023, 05:03:29 am »
Hi I had a read of your submitted error file and I am having similar issues at random airports and sometimes will work one go and not the following in the exact same conditions such as airport, aircraft, weather and so on.

I've tried reinstalls, I've ran the live update a million times and to no permanent fix and its getting a little ridiculous at this stage... Not a happy customer for sure... I now spend more time constantly fixing sim issues than using it

caribstar

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 06:47:23 pm »
I would appreciate any assistance with this problem. Thanks.

airlinenicholas

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2023, 04:57:00 am »
Hi I had a read of your submitted error file and I am having similar issues at random airports and sometimes will work one go and not the following in the exact same conditions such as airport, aircraft, weather and so on.

I've tried reinstalls, I've ran the live update a million times and to no permanent fix and its getting a little ridiculous at this stage... Not a happy customer for sure... I now spend more time constantly fixing sim issues than using it
I have also had constant crashes as listed on my Atlanta forum and happening at any airport this is a constant battle and am beyond frusturated
Nicholas Delvecchio

caribstar

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2023, 02:52:27 pm »

I have also had constant crashes as listed on my Atlanta forum and happening at any airport this is a constant battle and am beyond frusturated

I feel your pain.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2023, 06:12:55 pm »
Hi I had a read of your submitted error file

Your .ERR file is not useful, because it doesn't contain info detailed enough: you need to enable logging to create a Couatl.LOG file instead, ZIP IT ( don't rename it ) and Attach it to a post.

caribstar

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 06:03:00 pm »
Hi I had a read of your submitted error file

Your .ERR file is not useful, because it doesn't contain info detailed enough: you need to enable logging to create a Couatl.LOG file instead, ZIP IT ( don't rename it ) and Attach it to a post.

Hi,
Please see attached. I hope this is the correct file.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2023, 06:28:07 pm »
Your log shows you are trying to use an unsupported airplane without making a GSX profile for it first.

caribstar

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2023, 10:12:08 pm »
Your log shows you are trying to use an unsupported airplane without making a GSX profile for it first.

I installed a profile for the Aerosoft twin otter. Still getting the same error. See attached log.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2023, 09:56:04 am »
I installed a profile for the Aerosoft twin otter. Still getting the same error. See attached log.

Fact you have a profile, doesn't automatically mean is made correctly. That ones seems to have disabled too many doors, causing the error.

caribstar

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2023, 05:37:16 pm »

Fact you have a profile, doesn't automatically mean is made correctly. That ones seems to have disabled too many doors, causing the error.

Well I used this profile before and it never caused a problem