Author Topic: FSDT Universal Installer not updating KCLT to 1.0.5  (Read 1424 times)

alexberry

FSDT Universal Installer not updating KCLT to 1.0.5
« on: December 29, 2022, 09:35:32 am »
Hi,  I notice the FSDT Universal Installer is offering an update to KCLT to version 1.0.5.  However, after clicking Update and apparently going through the process of updating to this latest version, the installer continues to offer me an update to this same latest version.

This is not the case with GSX Pro, which has successfully updated this morning to 2.1.16.

Pirateinparadise

Re: FSDT Universal Installer not updating KCLT to 1.0.5
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 12:37:19 pm »
Although it not helpful to you in fixing your problem, I just wanted to let you know that I got the same 2 updates this morning.

I just read your post, so I ran the installer to see what mine said. It opened up and showed both products at the new version. So it should work...

The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.

alexberry

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 01:26:30 pm »
Just tried it again, and it's worked this time (after closing and reopening).  So perhaps it was just a case of the update files not deploying out across the various servers

Pirateinparadise

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2022, 01:31:04 pm »
I think it is exactly what you just said. The installer reads the versions of the products on your machine when you start it, so you had to close / reopen to make it read the new version numbers off of those products. Glad you got it sorted.
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.