Author Topic: The addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart  (Read 1367 times)

Nimic

Hello,

I get this error while using GSX at Barra Airport (Asobo handcrafted scenery), both editing the parking position and requesting a service through the GSX menu

My Community folder is empty, except for the Aerosoft Twin Otter

Please find attached the Couatl.log
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 05:28:54 pm by Nimic »

sidfadc

Re: The addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 10:23:31 pm »
I've just downloaded SU11 and whilst waiting for the sim to load, I've just seen that message as well.

Nimic

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 01:08:04 pm »
I keep having this error in Barra, even with SU11 and latest GSX update

Any idea Virtuali?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 01:24:49 pm »
GSX requires at minimum 2 parking spots, one for your airplane and at least another one to spawn service vehicles not tied to a parking spot ( fuel, catering, deice and follow me ), that airport has just 1 parking spot so, once you take it, there's no place to create those extra vehicles.

We'll try to detect this situation and issue a clear error message about this, but surely this airport can't be used, unless some extra parking spaces will be added.

dcrowe

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 12:25:10 pm »
Hi I'm having the same error message, however Im at Changi Singapore Airport with plenty of stands?
Attached log.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 05:12:36 pm »
Hi I'm having the same error message, however Im at Changi Singapore Airport with plenty of stands? Attached log.

Your log doesn't show any error messages. And please, do not rename the log but, as explained in the sticky thread "how to report an error", ZIP the file and Attach it.

sphinxonian

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 06:25:14 pm »
I keep getting the error since the new update for both GSX and Maddog. I haven't tried it for other planes yet but with Leonardo's maddog, I get this error everytime I try to board/deboard. which is odd because before the latest maddog update, this plane worked very well with GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 06:26:47 pm »
I keep getting the error since the new update for both GSX and Maddog. I haven't tried it for other planes yet but with Leonardo's maddog, I get this error everytime I try to board/deboard. which is odd because before the latest maddog update, this plane worked very well with GSX.

You haven't posted your log.