Author Topic: FSLabs A32X requesting Parking brakes or chocks  (Read 758 times)

Samaritano

FSLabs A32X requesting Parking brakes or chocks
« on: December 06, 2022, 12:09:51 am »
Just did a new installation of P3Dv5 and installed GSX and let the updater do it's thing. GSX it's not recognizing that the parking brakes are set and the wheel chocks are in and GSX services would not start. I read another member having the same problem but with a PMDF aircraft. Could it be a bug on the latest GSX? Umberto can you look into it whenever you get a chance. Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSLabs A32X requesting Parking brakes or chocks
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 01:38:31 pm »
First, be sure you are using the default internal configuration for the FS Labs that comes with GSX, to be sure the problem is not caused by a custom profile.

Samaritano

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 05:12:01 pm »
Hello Umberto. These are the internal FSLabs a/c configurations showing on my AppData folder. I am assuming those the ones you are refering to. When I call GSX for any service initially it would do just one  service and when it is done and you request a second service that's when the message about the parking brakes / chocks appears.

For example, I was able to start boarding and it did just fine. After boarding was completed I requested pushback from the gate and there is when I got the "error".
Another example was calling catering and after its done I will call the fuel truck and there is where the message appears.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 10:35:00 pm »
These are the internal FSLabs a/c configurations showing on my AppData folder. I am assuming those the ones you are refering to.

No, the ones in %APPDATA% are not the GSX internal ones, these are the ones you modified, if you haven't changed anything in the airplane, you are not supposed to see anything there, and GSX should report "Internal database" in the Airplane configuration editor.

To use the default GSX configuration, remove or move away all those files and restart Couatl, and confirm the aircraft editor says "Internal Database"

Samaritano

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2022, 03:38:03 am »
I removed all the airplanes inside the airplanes folder launched P3D and the problem was still there. Then I saw that you pushed an update via FSDT Live update and after downloading everything when back to normal. Thank you Umberto.

Cheers.

Ed