Author Topic: Activation Problems  (Read 2307 times)

CEBLAIS

Activation Problems
« on: November 27, 2022, 03:05:33 am »
Hi Umberto  The last time I communicated with you was in 2018 when I bought the wrong version of KJFK since then I have had many great hours flying to all your airports I have bought from your FSdreamteam. I have KLAX v2, kORD, KFLL, PHNL and the Hawaiian Airports Volumes 1 and 2 and since 2018 never had a problem with any of your airport sceneries!  Then a week ago I turned on my computer and started my FS 9 Flight Simulator and it said I needed to activate all the airports I bought from you.  When I would go to one of my FSDT Airports it said I need to activate the airport and trial period would start. WHY?  I have my serial numbers on my airports.  First I tried to activate through Esellerate with the serial numbers of each airport. The screen freezes after I hit next.  To get out of the window I need to use Task Manager to shut down my Flight Simulator. When I restart my computer it now says I need to activate PHNL however if I try to use the other airports I have bought through FSDreamteam I get the trial period and 5 minutes later the airports disappear. I bought these fair and square and have had hours of enjoyment flying in and out of your airports. Why then can't I use them now? The solution may be an easy one but after hours of trying to figure this out I am reaching out to you for help.  Thank you Umberto. I will wait for and answer from you.  CEBLAIS

CEBLAIS

Re: Activation Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 08:38:49 am »
Umberto
I think I may have found a solution to my problems.  I was trying to activate through Esellerate but now I have found that service is no longer available.  I have read about the others like  me who can't activate their airports but have also found a link to what I think is your current addon service. (http://www.fsdreamteam.com/sa-addon-manager) I haven't had the time to try this but will try it tomorrow.  By the way I am running Windows 10 Home version 21 H1. Here are some other specs of my computer:Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @3.70GHz 3.70GHz Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @3.70GHz 3.70GHz and a Nvidia GTX 1070 video card. I use FS9, 2004 Flightsim and eventually will go to the newest version of Microsoft Flightsim 2020 but am holding off because of the way the planes fly in it. I fly all airliners and enjoy my flightsim and hope there is a solution to getting all my airports back like I had them.  Your airport addons are the best and I am really bummed that I can't use the airports I bought back in 2019. So your help will be much appreciated. I will experiment with the new addon you recommend to see if I can get everything working again. If by a miracle I get up and running I will respond again to my original post. Thanks again! Chuck

CEBLAIS

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 12:04:24 am »
Okay I have downloaded all of your add on files and now have placed them in the modules file of FS9. Turned on PHNL and still get the trial period, How do you get rid of escellerate as it still wants to activate my PHNL scenery, and now that I have all the addon files placed in my modules files how is this going to work to reactivate the scenery I have bought from you years ago to work?  Or do I have to get rid of the old files and replaced them with new files by downloading them from your FSDreamteam site. I am running out of ideals as to what to do here?

CEBLAIS

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 07:03:41 am »
Found the download link to add on the FS9 addon manager. 

https://fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

Click on the FS9 window and nothing happens.  This is turning on to be an adventure and time consuming   
Question do I need to uninstall my original Airport files  that used esellerate and its addonmanager?  I am going on for hours searching for answers. If anyone has any answers please inform me what to do. Thank you
CEBLAIS  aka Chuck

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 02:41:20 pm »
The updated Stand-Alone Addon for FS9 must be the last thing you do. You don't say anything about which OS you are using, if you use Windows 7, be sure you follow this guide:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27687.0.html

CEBLAIS

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2022, 03:54:56 am »
 I am running Windows 10 Home version 21 H1, on a 64-bit operating System, x64 based processor.  I downloaded these files from a post to another subscriber and placed them in my modules file after deleting the old files in my modules file You can download the latest Addon Manager files from here:

Next I downloaded the LAX Version 2 files from your https://www.fsdreamteam.com. I turned off my anti virus and click on the LAX icon and I I downloaded the files and they went into the right folders.

I then turn my FS9 flightsim and when it hit the addon file in Flightsim I went to the serial number and used my old serial number and was asked do you want to activate and I clicked on yes and guess what I got escellerate addon window. WHAT THE HECK. If this doesn't work why did I get it downloading from you website?  I also clicked on the FS9 spot on your site for the addon manager right below the FS 2020 and couldn't download that. Couild you please send me a link for the addon mangere you are currently using for FS9!  This is really getting disgusting. If I am doing something wrong please advise me.  Thank you Umberto for your first response to me and I anxiously wait your second one so that I can download all my airports I bought from you in 2019 and can start flying into my favorite airports again!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 12:38:09 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2022, 12:37:41 pm »
Don't do anything other than installing the updater Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FS9 as the last thing you do. Don't replace files, don't use old files, don't do anything manually, only install that AFTER all sceneries.

I edited your post removing the wrong links, because they are outdated, and are left there just to allow older installers finding them without errors, but they don't work anymore, because they are for Esellerate, which closed in 2019. ONLY the latest FS9 Addon Manager contains the updated files, and you MUST install it as the LAST thing you do.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 12:40:02 pm by virtuali »

Flyerdrummerdre

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2023, 03:35:47 pm »
Hi Umberto

I hope you`re well

I`m sending this message to say I could find a solution for FS2004 scenery installation on Windows 10. I just deactivated all previous sceneries thru addon manager on FS toolbar, installed the new scenery and after making the process of activation first on the scenery it was having activation problems and after in the others.

I don't know if someone else has been in touch with you about this or doing something similar, but I think it is worth sharing. Because still have FS2004 users and FSdreamteam sceneries are one of the best ones in terms of quality on this simulator. 

The quality of the scenery is stunt!

Congratulations for the work!