Author Topic: Runways listed instead of gates  (Read 487 times)

maddog453

Runways listed instead of gates
« on: December 12, 2022, 04:38:11 am »
When I land and open gsx for gates sometimes I get a list of runways and not gates.

this also can happen when I'm at a gate and open gsx to get services and I only get a list of runways.

Doug

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Runways listed instead of gates
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 03:53:16 pm »
Please clarify what do you mean with "I land and open gsx for gates".

If you do it as soon as you land, that is outside a parking spot, that's exactly what you are supposed to see: a list of Runways AND Gates, the only possible reason for seeing the runways and not the gates, is the menu is too short to show all options, but of course it can be resized.

this also can happen when I'm at a gate and open gsx to get services and I only get a list of runways.

That's a completely different issue, because in that case, you are NOT supposed to the the Runways ( and Gates, of course ) menu, but the GSX service menus. If you see the runway/gates menu instead, it means GSX hasn't detected you inside a parking spot.

You don't say which airport you use, if it's default or 3rd party, and if it's bought on the Marketplace ( or is a Premium/Deluxe airport, also encrypted ). If the airport is encrypted, you MUST enable the SU10 Navdata option in the GSX Config panel, otherwise nothing will work, because GSX would likely load the default airport .BGL if the Navdata is not used, which will likely not match the parking spots in the scenery, especially on 3rd party airports.